THEY’RE BACK – and ready to be tracked down!
Our displays have yet again been taken over by all sorts of maritime characters – of the LEGO kind. Start your day off with a trip to the museum for our new and improved scavenger hunt.
Use our Ship n Bricks guide book to find all the LEGO characters that are hiding in our displays.
There will be a letter with each character that will spell out a secret phrase. Find the letters, write out the phrase and go in the draw to win your very own LEGO prize!
We will also be holding LEGO GooRoo Animation workshops.
Both activities are FREE with museum entry.
- One entry per child.
- There are 2 prize pools, each with a first and second prize. Pool #1: prizes are valued at $119.99 and $45.99. Pool number #2: the prizes are valued at $199.99 and $49.99.
- Competition will run from Saturday 16 April – Sunday 1 May at the South Australian Maritime Museum.
- Competition winner will be drawn Monday 2 May at 10am and notified later that day.
- Winner will be contacted via phone or email and advertised at the museum front counter for up to a month after the competition ends.
- Prize can be collected from the South Australian Maritime Museum admin office.
- If the winner cannot be contacted after 14 days, a second winner will be drawn and notified.
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this event.