Explore the concepts and skills required to become a crew member and navigate a classic brigantine of the mid – nineteenth century. A unique and exciting introduction to navigation, line handling, knot tying, foods consumed and helming.
This program is only offered on the dates below. Please call us on 8207 6255 to book.
Term 1, Week 11:
Monday 8 April to Thursday 11 April 2019
Term 3, Week 9:
Monday 16 September to Thursday 19 September 2019
Suitability: Years 3 – 9
Cost: $8.00 per student (includes entry to the Maritime Museum and lighthouse)
$10.50 (with a Port River cruise onboard the Archie Badenoch)
- 1 hour session on the One and All, engaging in hands on activities to learn about life onboard a tall ship in the 19th century
- Self guided trail to explore the museum exhibits
- Opportunity to navigate from the top of the Port Adelaide lighthouse
- Cruise the Port River onboard the historic Archie Badenoch for an additional $2.50 per student (optional)
- One and All teacher resource
Please print the following resources for your visit: