How can my students learn through the SA Maritime Museum?
- Visit the SA Maritime Museum at the beginning, middle or end of a learning program to stimulate, inform or consolidate the learning process for your students.
- A visit to the SA Maritime Museum can include a range of experiences in the Bond Store, a lighthouse climb, and Port River cruise.
- Book your students into one of the education programs; participate in professional development or special events. Information about these programs can be found on the website.
- Contact the Education Manager at the SA Maritime Museum for assistance in planning your museum visit and other learning experiences. The Education Manager can support you in accessing relevant resources for your learning program and in planning appropriate strategies to support all learners.
- Please take the time to read our Frequently Asked Questions to ensure your visit is a successful experience for your students.
Contact the Museum for more information:
Phone (08) 8207 6255 or email email@example.com
Consider the wider Port Adelaide precinct when planning your learning experiences.