Suitability: Preschool- Year 2
Cost: $5 per student (without cruise)
$7.50 per student (with cruise)
- A workshop to learn about the Port River dolphins
- Time to explore the museum’s dolphin exhibition
- A climb up the Port Adelaide lighthouse
- A dolphin play session in the Rockpool
- A half hour cruise on board the historic Archie Badenoch (optional)
Australian Curriculum Outcomes:
|Foundation:||Living things have basic needs, including food and water.
|Year 1:||Living things have a variety of external features.
Living things live in different places where their needs are met.
|Year 2:||Living things grow, change and have offspring similar to themselves. (Science Understanding)|
|Year 3:||Science knowledge helps people to understand the effect of their actions.
(Science as a Human Endeavour)